We are committed to this Study Hub being accessible and we acknowledge the real differences of circumstances world-wide; thus our sliding scale.
For those of you for whom £11 per month is beyond your means there are a limited number of sponsored spaces available. Please apply here if you have genuine need.
Please keep your answers short and essential. The deadline for applications for a free membership is the 23rd of July 2020 at 4pm UK time. If your application is successful, we will let you know by 9pm UK time 23rd of July. We will inform all applicants of our decision whether successful or not but are not able to go into detail.
The application process is confidential. For any questions regarding your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Thank you very much.
*‘Economically and socially excluded people’
People who belong to a vulnerable group in society or who face challenging long -term situations which impact substantially on their economic opportunities.
• People who belong to a group which is discriminated against, such as an ethnic minority, or transgendered people.
• People affected economically or socially by trauma eg: sexual violence, torture, childhood abuse, or other major trauma.
• People suffering from a chronic health condition, such as a mental illness
• People recovering from substance addiction
‘Poverty, post disaster or conflict zones’
People living in areas, worldwide, which are economically deprived, or who are exposed to natural or man-made disaster, civil conflict, war or political suppression.
• People living in areas of chronic disadvantage and poverty, such as townships, refugee camps, favelas.
• People living in areas in western countries such as rural areas, or inner city/suburb areas where there is a high level of unemployment and economic and social deprivation.
• People from the Palestinian Occupied Territories